Sunday, May 21, 2017

In New York. By Geniusofdespair

I am intrigued by the membership of the Coconut Grove 2030 Group. Anyone want to fill in the public? I went to a Park's sub-committee meeting and I think I was pretty annoying, not intentionally. They were very nice people. I doubt they will ask me back.

MOMA has a Muslim artist featured in every gallery in response to Trump's Muslim ban. It is very disconcerting to see a Matisse room with a piece of unlike art stuck in there.

I read Vice Mayor of Palmetto Bay, John Dubois' deposition. Such a putz.  Really.

Yes, I did pass Trump Tower.  I wanted to see if the garden changed.



Published on May 21, 2017
FULL INTERVIEW: Jake Tapper's State of the Union hosts Florida Senator Marco Rubio. Full Interview probing a range of questions mostly about Trumps scandalous Presidency

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to read John Dubois deposition. Is there a link you could post?

Geniusofdespair said...

I posted it